- I am allowed to be vocal about my pain if it helps me heal
- I am allowed to be sad in places other than my own head
- I am allowed to express my anger/sadness/hurt in ways that do not hurt other people, whether that is in writing or speaking to friends
- I am allowed to speak my truth even when it makes others uncomfortable
- I am allowed to take care of myself, even if it makes people who hurt me uncomfortable
- I am allowed to create my own rules for self-care
DOGS MAKE ME SO HAPPY
Especially when it’s a vicious rottweiler
so vicious wow
doctor doctor i think i am a spoon.
sit on that chair and stop staring.
It’s over already, but thank you. -hug- Things didn’t go so well, but hopefully it won’t take long to be put right.
Edit: thanks to all who offered to help me stop a headspace fight last night. Your kind thought is much appreciated. :)
It’s only our first day, but we already got 5 recordings! Thank you so much guys for taking the time to contribute to this little project.
Remember you can submit your audio files to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the tag #wearealljosephfink
Don’t know what this is about? You might want to check our info page.
Imagine for a second if people could see your alters in the same way that you do. And that goes double for people with extraordinary alters.
I think my system needs to realize that if you approach something/someone gently and with compassion for their side of whatever you’re trying to argue/understand, you’re 300x more likely to come away with understanding rather than bitterness
I think everyone in the world needs to understand this.